SPECIAL OFFERS FOR SAILING IN CROATIA
Best deals for bareboat or skippered sailboat rental in Croatia
Along with our standard offer: week (or a few weeks) long Saturday-to- Saturday charters, priced as described in our price list, we sometimes have some "special offers":
- EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNTS - book before 31.01.2016. and get 10% discount on the listed price. Secure the boat you like for the week you want it in advance.
- SPECIAL PERIODS - sometimes, mostly in lower season (April and October), we step away from Satruday-to-Saturday charter schedule. We can offer the "gaps" left in the week that way at very competitive prices.
- ONE-WAY DUBROVNIK -SPLIT - we operate from Split and generally one-ways to Dubrovnik are subject to paying a one-way fee amounting to 350€ (to cover the cost of the skipper and the fuel to bring the boat back to Split), while the check-out is in Dubrovnik on Friday morning so that the skipper has enough time to bring the boat back to Split. In case when we have one week booked to Dubrovnik and the next week still available we advertise for a one-way Dubrovnik-Split offer with the start on Friday.
- LAST MINUTE OFFERS - it happens that some boat in some week doesn't get booked. In such a case we advertise for a special last-minute offer. This is a great opportunity for those who are very flexible on their holiday dates and can in the same time book flight tickets at good prices.
- WINTER SAILING - although the charter season in Croatia is from April to October, thanks to the mild Mediterranean climate,a high number of sunny days during the winter and favorable winds you can actually sail in Croatia all the year round.
- EASTER SAILING - we have created some special packages for those who would love to spend their Easter holidays aboard
- ONE-DAY SAILING TRIPS - from Split to the nearby islands of Brač or Šolta.
- FEW DAYS' SAILING TRIP - It is great if you can make the whole week of sailing in Croatia, but if your schedule doesn't allow it, sometimes we can offer you a few days' sailing trips.