Fair wind Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. You can look at Fair wind Ltd. pages without any commitment to revealing your identity or leaving any kind of your private data. In case you decide to book with us, it's necessary to leave us your personal data so that we can complete your reservation and perform asked services. Your personal data remains protected. We assure you that we are only collecting the information we need to complete the procedure of reservation of our services. In that process, we are using only the information that we receive directly from you.
Please read the following policy to understand our reasons for collecting the data, the way of processing them and the level of protection of your personally identifiable information.
1. Collecting information about you
• Fair wind Ltd. collects information about your identity and the other personally identifiable information only in case you decide to use the service from our offer, after which you will have to pay in advance for the service.
• When you visit Fair wind Ltd. web site, our Web server automatically collects information about the IP address of your computer, the type of your browser, the name of your domain, the time of your access, the Web page address which you are coming from and all the information about the pages you have visited on our site. We use that data for running our statistics about the use of pages so that we could improve the quality of our site. We are pointing out that our Web server does not collect your e-mail address or any other information, which could be personally identifiable.
2. Use of collected information
We use your personal information:
• to start the process of reservation of the service you want, so that we are able to send you our contract or invoice, after which you will pay in advance.
• to send you by electronic mail all the relevant material and information about selected service (contract, crew list form...).
• to inform you occasionally about changes in our offer, special rates, upgraded information...and to provide you with all the information about the growth of our site.
We are not going to use collected information for purposes that are not mentioned in this statement. Fair wind Ltd. does not sell, trade, rent or give to third parties your personal data, unless it's necessary for the procedure of the realization of selected service.
In case you don't want to receive information about changes to our pages, announcements about our offers or other promotional information, don't hesitate to inform us about that. After we receive your notice, your name will be soon removed from our list.
Fair wind Ltd. can reveal personal information only in the case when the court decides that, or in case there is the need to protect the rights or property of our web pages, or the need to protect the personal safety of our users or public.
3. Security of collected information
Fair wind Ltd. gives a great importance to this statement and we think that credibility of our business depends on the fact how much the company's activity is in accordance with this statement. Therefore, Fair wind Ltd. especially cares that the collected data about the user are safe and protected from loss, changes, unauthorized access or any kind of misuse.
4. Google Analytics
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyze the data about the web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for the purposes of statistical analysis, and then the data is removed from the system.
Generally, cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
7. Website disclaimer
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Fair wind Ltd. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Fair wind Ltd. We have no control over nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Fair wind Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.