YACHT CHARTER IN CROATIA PRICES
PRICE LIST FOR 2018.
Prices are in EUR, per week and per boat. Kuna amount is calculated on the payment day according to the middle exchange rate of HNB (Croatian National Bank) published on http://www.hnb.hr/tecajn/htecajn.htm.
→INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Boat with the inventory as specified in the inventory list of each boat
Berths in base marina
→NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Bank transfer fees
Berths in other marinas or harbors
Food and drink
Charter pack*: 140€ up to 41ft, 160€ >41ft, catamaran 200€
Tourist tax: 8Kn/person/day (cca.1€), children under the age of 12 and more than 69% invalids do not pay, children 12-18 pay 50%
*Charter pack includes: 25% VAT, final cleaning, bed linen, bath towels (2pp), 2 x gas bottles, dish wash liquid, liquid hand soap, 2 kitchen sponges, 1 roll of kitchen paper, 2 kitchen clothes,2 rolls of toilet paper per toilet, garbage bags, Croatian mobile phone with prepaid card, diver's fee
Outboard engine 80€/week
Stand up paddle board 150€/week - to be ordered in advance, limited number
Donut 30€/week - to be ordered in advance
Beach towels 5€ / piece - to be ordered in advance
Early boarding (by1PM) 150€/charter - to be ordered in advance, limited possibility
WiFi 75GB 35€/week
One-way fee Split - Dubrovnik* 450€ + mooring fees in Dubrovnik
*not always possible and only with skippered or crewed charters, check out on Friday morning in Dubrovnik
Skipper 150€/day + meals, 1.050€/week +meals
Hostess 125€/day + meals, 875€/week + meals
*the crew services are payable directly on spot to the service provider
10% early booking discount until 31.01.2018.
5% for two weeks
10% for three weeks
15% for four weeks
5% for repeated client of Fair Wind
15% max discount except last minute or special offer
→REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT
- amounts specified in the price list table for each boat
- payable in cash or credit cards: Visa or Master
- covers the Casco insurance policy deductible
- to be refunded if no damage
→NON-REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT - DEPOSIT WAIVER FEE
BAVARIA 37 - 100 €/week (non-refundable) + 100 €/charter (refundable)
BAVARIA 41 - 150 €/week (non-refundable) + 150€/charter (refundable)
BAVARIA 45 - 150 €/week (non-refundable) + 150 €/charter (refundable)
ELAN I 494 - 250 €/week (non-refundable) + 250 €/charter (refundable)
LAGOON400S2 - 350 €/week (non-refundable) + 350 €/charter (refundable)
IMPORTANT: The intention to buy DEPOSIT WAIVER needs to be announced in advance
→SHORTER PERIOD CHARTERS PRICING & CONDITIONS
Not always available, Fair Wind Ltd reserves the right to decide upon relevant circumstances when to offer shorter than a week charters
TWO - FIVE DAYS - weekly price divided by 6 multiplied by the number of days. No discounts applicable.
SIX DAYS - weekly price. Listed discounts applicable.
10 DAYS - weekly price divided with 6 multiplied with 10, no discounts applicable
→INFORMATIVE PRICES OF THE THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Third party services are payable directly to the service provider.
PARKING IN ACI MARINA SPLIT - ca. 53 € / week
TRANSFER AIRPORT - MARINA - 40€ (regular car)
- 50€ (mini van, 8+1)
- 100€ (mini bus, 19)
TRANSFER WITH THE STOP AT THE SUPERMARKET
- transfer price + 15€ for waiting up to one hour
BOAT CHARTER - 50% by booking confirmation, 50% 4 weeks prior to start of the charter
MANDATORY EXTRAS - by check-in
OPTIONAL EXTRAS - by check-in
CREW SERVICES: - directly to the crew in cash by check-in
EMBARKATION: Saturday after 5:00PM
DISEMBARKATION: Saturday till 08:00 AM with return to base marina on Friday evening
- The general conditions of chartering vessels are the consistent part of this price list and are published on the web page www.croatia-charter.hr
- Fair wind Ltd. reserves the right to change the prices without the previous notice. Changed prices will apply only on the contracts signed after the price change date.
- Any price from the price list can be subject to the individual discounts approved by Fair wind Ltd. depending on the relevant circumstances at a given moment (e.g. last minute discount, loyalty discount. special offer...).
- Boats are chartered exclusively on Saturday-Saturday weekly basis but Fair wind Ltd. reserves the right to decide upon relevant circumstances - booking situation, low season period or similar - when to offer charters for periods shorter or other than a week and out of Saturday-Saturday time frame
- Complaints are either written in the book of complaints, which can be found in our marina office or sent by e-mail at email@example.com. Fair wind Ltd. will reply to a complaint within 15 days' period
→INFORMATION & BOOKING
Please do not hesitate to contact us and ask for any information you require, as well as for informative offer for the boat charter.