CREWED YACHT CHARTER CROATIA
Crewed yacht charter is a type of charter when you charter a yacht, a professional skipper to sail it for you and a hostess to take care of the cleanliness and eating/drinking onboard. It delivers ultimate holiday experience on the water since there will be nothing for you to do but enjoy at your own pace, on your own schedule: swimming, sunbathing, snorkelling, fishing, sightseeing, eating, drinking .... continue the list yourself with your preferred holiday activities.
The itinerary is flexible, up to you to decide, the skipper will take you wherever you want provided that the weather conditions allow it.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT BOAT
All of our boats - Bavaria 37 Cruiser, Bavaria Cruiser 41, Bavaria 45 Cruiser and Elan Impression 494 - can be chartered with the crew consisting of the skipper and the hostess, but when planning crewed charter calculate that both the skipper and the hostess need a berth, ideally their own cabin.
The cost of the crewed yacht charter consists of the boat price and the crew's fees, while for the mooring fees, fuel and meals (onboard & outboard) for you and the crew you pay on the way as much as you spend.
In order to provide you with the best holiday experience, with the crewed charter the greatest attention is paid to the selection of the crew. Apart from professionalism and „know how“ engaged are only the highly motivated and easy going individuals with a friendly personality and a good knowledge of the history and geography of the sailing area, in short, the real ambassadors of their country, its natural and historical heritage, its culture and people.
Hostess will be buying groceries and drinks, preparing two meals, breakfast and lunch (or dinner) as per your preferences.
Close to the start of your charter you will receive our charter preference form where you will fill in your charter preferences, most of them refer to the food and drink.
The hostess can do initial provisioning by herself as per your preferences and put it all onboard before your arrival in the marina and then you refund her as per the bill presented but if you would wish you can accompany her.
Please note that you also pay for the crew's meals, both the meals onboard and out. Hostess's duties include the preparation of two meals, breakfast and lunch or dinner, while the third meal is usually had in the restaurant of your choice. For the meals out you can give to crew the upfront stipend in the amount of 30€ per person or cover the bill from the restaurant they present.
Read more about crewed yacht charter on our BLOG SEND ENQUIRY FOR CREWED YACHT CHARTER
How much does the Skipper cost?
- the skipper's daily rate is 150€ which amounts to 1.050€ per week
- three meals per day plus enough to drink*
- a place to sleep
What are Skipper's duties?
- to take care of your safety and at the same time ensure in the same time that you have an enjoyable holiday
- to safely skipper the yacht and bring it back in undamaged condition
- to advise on suitable destinations based on local knowledge and the prior experience but eventually, comply with your wishes, unless the weather forecast is in contradiction with those: the skipper cannot be responsible if in the long run predicted weather conditions do not materialize
How much does the Hostess cost?
- hostess's daily rate is 125 € which amounts 875 €/week
- three meals per day plus enough to drink
- a place to sleep, preferably a cabin
What are her duties?
- to buy groceries
- to prepare and serve two meals per day: breakfast and lunch or dinner
- to wash the dishes, clean the kitchen, toilets, saloon and cockpit area
- to recommend places to visit, restaurants, nice bays for swimming, nightlife spots
If you want a hostess to babysit, this needs to be agreed during the booking process, and it will mean reducing some other above specified duties.