CREWED YACHT CHARTER CROATIA
Crewed yacht charter is a type of charter when you charter a yacht, a professional skipper to sail it for you and a hostess to take care of the cleanliness and eating/drinking onboard. It delivers ultimate holiday experience on the water since there will be nothing for you to do but enjoy at your own pace, on your own schedule: swimming, sunbathing, snorkelling, fishing, sightseeing, eating, drinking .... continue the list yourself with your preferred holiday activities.
The itinerary is flexible, up to you to decide, the skipper will take you wherever you want provided that the weather conditions allow it.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT BOAT
All of our boats - Bavaria 37 Cruiser, Bavaria Cruiser 41, Bavaria 45 Cruiser and Elan Impression 494 - can be chartered with the crew consisting of the skipper and the hostess, but when planning crewed charter calculate that both the skipper and the hostess need a berth, ideally their own cabin.
The cost of the crewed yacht charter consists of the boat price and the crew's fees, while for the mooring fees, fuel and food you pay on the way as much as you spend. In the initial offer, the detailed cost estimate is presented without any hidden costs.
In order to provide you with the best holiday experience, with the crewed charter the greatest attention is paid to the selection of the crew. Apart from professionalism and „know how“ engaged are only the highly motivated and easy going individuals with a friendly personality and a good knowledge of the history and geography of the sailing area, in short, the real ambassadors of their country, its natural and historical heritage, its culture and people.
Hostess will be buying groceries and drinks, preparing meals as per your preferences. Close to the start of your charter you will receive our charter preference form where you will fill in your charter preferences , most of them refer to the food and drink and it is important that you both fill in the form as many details as possible and talk to all the members of your party before filling it in to make sure everyone' preferences are taken care of. Read more about crewed yacht charter on our BLOG
How much does the Skipper cost?
- the skipper's daily rate is 150€ which amounts to 1.050€ per week
- three meals per day plus enough to drink
- a place to sleep
What are the Skipper's duties?
- to take care of your safety and at the same time ensure in the same time that you have an enjoyable holiday
- to safely skipper the yacht and bring it back in undamaged condition
- to advise on suitable destinations based on local knowledge and the prior experience but eventually, comply with your wishes, unless the weather forecast is in contradiction with those: the skipper cannot be responsible if in the long run predicted weather conditions do not materialize
How much does the Hostess cost?
- hostess's daily rate is 125 € which amounts 875 €/week
- three meals per day plus enough to drink
- a place to sleep, preferably a cabin
What are her duties?
- to buy groceries
- to prepare and serve breakfasts and lunches (you are welcome to specify your eating preferences and the hostess will cook accordingly)
- to wash the dishes, clean the kitchen, saloon and cockpit area
- to recommend places to visit, restaurants, nice bays for swimming, nightlife spots
If you want a hostess to babysit, this needs to be agreed during the booking process, and it will mean reducing some other above specified duties.
PRICE LIST FOR 2017.
Prices are in EUR, per week and per boat. Kuna amount is calculated on the payment day according to the middle exchange rate of HNB (Croatian National Bank) published on http://www.hnb.hr/tecajn/htecajn.htm.
→INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Boat with the inventory as specified in the inventory list of each boat
Berths in base marina
→NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Bank transfer fees
Berths in other marinas or harbors
Food and drink
Charter pack*: 140€ up to 41ft, 160€ >41ft
Tourist tax: 7Kn/person/day (cca.1€), children under the age of 12 and more than 69% invalids do not pay
*Charter pack includes: 25% VAT, final cleaning, bed linen, bath towels (2pp), 2 x gas bottles, 1GB WiFi, dish wash liquid, liquid hand soap, 2 kitchen sponges, 1 roll of kitchen paper, 2 kitchen clothes,2 rolls of toilet paper per toilet, garbage bags, Croatian mobile phone with prepaid card, diver's fee
Outboard engine 80€/week
Stand up paddle board 150€/week - to be ordered in advance, limited number
Donut 30€/week - to be ordered in advance
Beach towels 6€ set of two - to be ordered in advance
Early boarding (by1PM) 150€/charter - to be ordered in advance, limited possibility
WiFi 75GB 35€/week
One-way fee Split - Dubrovnik* 450€ + mooring fees in Dubrovnik
*not always possible and only with skippered or crewed charters, check out on Friday morning in Dubrovnik
Skipper 1.050€ for Saturday - Saturday charter + food or 150€/day + food
Hostess 875€ for Saturday - Saturday charter + food or 125€/day + food
*the crew services are payable directly on spot to the service provider
10% early booking discount until 31.01.2017.
5% for two weeks
10% for three weeks
15% for four weeks
5% for repeated client of Fair Wind
15% max discount except last minute or special offer
→REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT
- amounts specified in the price list table for each boat
- payable in cash or credit cards: Visa or Master
- covers the Casco insurance policy deductible
- to be refunded if no damage
→NON-REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT - DEPOSIT WAIVER FEE
BAVARIA 37 - 100 €/week (non-refundable) + 100 €/charter (refundable)
BAVARIA 41 - 150 €/week (non-refundable) + 150€/charter (refundable)
BAVARIA 45 - 150 €/week (non-refundable) + 150 €/charter (refundable)
ELAN I 494 - 250 €/week (non-refundable) + 250 €/charter (refundable)
IMPORTANT: The intention to buy DEPOSIT WAIVER needs to be announced in advance
→SHORTER PERIOD CHARTERS PRICING & CONDITIONS
Not always available, Fair Wind Ltd reserves the right to decide upon relevant circumstances when to offer shorter than a week charters
TWO - FIVE DAYS - weekly price divided by 6 multiplied by the number of days. No discounts applicable.
SIX DAYS - weekly price. Listed discounts applicable.
10 DAYS - weekly price divided with 6 multiplied with 10, no discounts applicable
→INFORMATIVE PRICES OF THE THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Third party services are payable directly to the service provider.
PARKING IN ACI MARINA SPLIT - ca. 53 € / week
ADDITIONAL WI - FI TRAFFIC - 1GB = 10€, 5 GB = 40€
TRANSFER AIRPORT - MARINA - 40€ (regular car)
- 50€ (mini van, 8+1)
- 60€ (van, 13+1 persons)
- 80€ (mini bus, 20+1)
TRANSFER WITH THE STOP AT THE SUPERMARKET
- transfer price + 15€ for waiting up to one hour
BOAT CHARTER - 50% by booking confirmation, 50% 4 weeks prior to start of the charter
MANDATORY EXTRAS - by check-in
OPTIONAL EXTRAS - by check-in
CREW SERVICES: - directly to the crew in cash by check-in
EMBARKATION: Saturday after 5:00PM
DISEMBARKATION: Saturday till 08:00 AM
Recommended to return to the marina on Friday by 18:00!
- The general conditions of chartering vessels are the consistent part of this price list and are published on the web page www.croatia-charter.hr
- Fair wind Ltd. reserves the right to change the prices without the previous notice. Changed prices will apply only on the contracts signed after the price change date.
- Any price from the price list can be subject to the individual discounts approved by Fair wind Ltd. depending on the relevant circumstances at a given moment (e.g. last minute discount, loyalty discount. special offer...).
- Boats are chartered exclusively on Saturday-Saturday weekly basis but Fair wind Ltd. reserves the right to decide upon relevant circumstances - booking situation, low season period or similar - when to offer charters for periods shorter or other than a week and out of Saturday-Saturday time frame
- Complaints are either written in the book of complaints, which can be found in our marina office or sent by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Fair wind Ltd. will reply to a complaint within 15 days' period
→INFORMATION & BOOKING
Please do not hesitate to contact us and ask for any information you require, as well as for informative offer for the boat charter.