BAREBOAT YACHT CHARTER IN CROATIA
Bareboat yacht charter is a type of charter when you charter a yacht and skipper it by yourself. Mandatory for this type of charter is the possession of the boat operator license and the VHF radio operator certificate, both issued by the authorized body in your country of origin. In addition, to the licenses you should have navigational and sailing skills adequate to the size of the boat you charter. Bear in mind that you will be fully responsible for yourself, your crew and the boat. You arrange the sailing itinerary completely by yourself at your own pace provided that you return in the base marina on agreed date and time.
- the sailboat completely equipped for safe and comfortable cruising
- the thorough introduction to the boat and its equipment
- mooring in our base marina ACI marina Split
- technical support 24/7
- advice on the route, weather....
- FUEL: 150€ - 200€/week for a 3-4 hours of motoring per day
- FOOD & DRINKS: supposing that you will be eating breakfast and light lunch onboard (buying groceries in the supermarket in Split and on the islands and preparing them on the boat) and have a dinner in one of many good local restaurants on the islands, from our experience you will need ca. 30- 40€ per day per person
- MOORING FEES: 20-110€/night depending on the mooring type, place, time of the season and boat's size. There are several possibilities: marina, port/harbor, buoy, anchor or restaurant's mooring.
MARINA - the most expensive option, but at the same time, it offers you the security and comfort in the form of toilet and shower facilities, laundry services, shops, and restaurants.
PORTS - cheaper than marinas, the price depends on the boat size and the services offered. Some harbors offer you only electricity and water supply (these are cheaper), while in the others you have shower and toilet facilities as well (more expensive).
BUOY - cheaper option than marina or port, but then you are not attached to electricity and water supply and you need to use a dinghy to get ashore.
ANCHORING - is mostly free but in some places such as Vis and Hvar you will be charged.
RESTAURANT'S MOORING - In some places there are mooring facilities offered by restaurants, some of them don't charge you, but you are expected to eat with there and somewhere they charge you, but then you don't need to eat there.You don't have all the mentioned mooring options in each place, mostly just one, therefore, the final mooring cost will depend on the places you go to and the mooring options offered there. In the table below we present you the average cost of each option for each boat.
|BAVARIA 37||65 - 85€||50 - 70€||20 -30€||0 -20€|
|BAVARIA 45||80 - 105€||60 - 80€||20 -30€||0 -30€|
|ELAN 494||90 -115€||70 - 90€||20 -30€||0 -30€|
* only in ACI marina Dubrovnik the mooring fees are higher than presented in the table Most marinas are the part of ACI marinas chain. You can find more details about each marina and the pricing on their web pages http://www.aci-marinas.com/.